A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you go back to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to its profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. The usefulness of the cookies that the web will be able to remember your visit when it returns to navigate that page. Although many people do not know the cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers appeared for the World Wide Web.
If you want to see more information about what are lascookies, what they store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., continue reading this document.
What is not a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish agency of data protection we proceed to detail the use Decookiesque makes this website in order to inform you with the maximum accuracy possible.
This web site uses the following cookies of its own:
session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way it fights elspam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its Propiascookiespara that you can click on buttons of the type I like or share.
Amazon: Store a cookie for 24 hours to be able to determine that you have accessed the Amazon website from this site, and not from anywhere else.
OneSignal: Sends notifications for new content using the search engine
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Below you can consutlar a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned navigators.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges That effect. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the secure port agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.
For any questions or queries about this policy, please contact us through the contact section.
Additional information about cookies
Below we offer more extensive information and more depth on cookies
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your DNI or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of technical character, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The Web server does not associate you as a person if not your Web browser. In fact, if you usually navigate with Internet Explorer and try to navigate the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when you are browsing a human or an automated application, when you navigate an anonymous user and one registered, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis Cookies: Collect information about the type of navigation you are making, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show publicity depending on their browsing, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are your own and third party cookies?
Your own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those generated by Tercerosson services or external suppliers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, etc.
What happens if I deactivate cookies?
To understand the scope you can disable lascookies we show you some examples:
You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
The web site will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as usually happens in online stores.
You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as my account, or my profile or my orders.
Online Stores: You will be unable to make online purchases, they will have to be phone or visit the physical store if you have it.
You will not be able to customize your geographic preferences as a time slot, currency or language.
- The web site will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, making it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You cannot write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate content.
- The web will also not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Sectioned advertising will not be displayed, which will reduce web advertising revenue.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only delete, also block, generally or particular for a specific domain.
To remove the cookies from a Web site you must go to the settings of your browser and there you can find those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete it.
Setting cookies for more polulares browsers
Here is how to access the Chrome browser Unacookiedeterminada. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to settings or preferences using the File menu or by clicking the customization icon that appears above to the right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show advanced options option.
- Go to privacy, content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A listing will appear with all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find LASCOOKIESDE a particular domain enter partial or fully the address in the Search Cookies field.
- After making this filter one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested web. Now just select it and press the X to proceed to delete it.
To access the Internet Explorer browser cookie settings Follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the NavegadorFirefox cookie settings follow these steps (they can vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to options or preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In history choose use a custom settings for the history.
- Now you will see the Accept cookies option, you can turn it on or off according to your preferences.